Practice

Practice

Sunday 4 March 2018

SIG's - drawing on each others experiences

Today, myself, Lauren Harper and Emma Fitchett organised our own skype call. All our inquiries are based around arts in education, so it was interesting to hear each others thoughts on literature and our own experiences. Everytime I feel as if I have a break through, it has been through the sharing of knowledge within my SIG.


Sometimes, it has been through the sharing of my own thoughts, that I have experienced a light bulb moment.


Through answering a few of Lauren's questions, which she hopes to use within her interviews. We sparked new questions and discussions, that I feel were beneficial to all of our enquiries. From this call, I have added and adapted a few of my own questions. In the hope that it will bring more depth to my data.

No comments: