Practice

Practice

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Bringing it altogether

I have finally reached the stage where I am drawing all elements of my inquiry together. I had conducted my interviews and read through literature till I thought I would burst with information.


However, as I have started to type up my literature review, I have looked closer at some of the quotes I deemed important. From this, I realised assumptions could be made or further meaning was needed to clarify. This has lead to further literature being sourced and a deeper knowledge being gained.

One thing I am aware of in my essay writing, is my repetitive use of sentence starters. I seem to latch onto one and re use it, at the moment it seems to be 'As a result,'. I then found a useful website with multiple sentence starters split into categories of use. Here is the link, maybe some other will find use from it.

http://www2.eit.ac.nz/library/ls_guides_sentencestarters.html

No comments: