Practice

Practice

Saturday 16 September 2017

Welcome Back Top Tips!!!!!!

During our 'Welcome Back' skype session, I jotted down a few key phrases that popped out to me throughout the call. I think that these will be important to refer back to as I move forward on my BAPP journey. Here a few - I hope you find them helpful. If anyone can think of any others, please comment.

Read anything and everything;

Get into a routine - read blogs, comment, research;

Keep using your journal - write down relevant and key ideas;

Expand your research further than the Readers;

Interact with other BAPPers;

Comment as your blog persona not as your google persona;

Find other peoples blogs on UniHub

2 comments:

Lauren Harper said...

Yesterdays conversation really helped and I did the same of taking notes. I liked your tip of setting a time to finish studying this is something I need to to get a better balance!

One thing I really took away from the conversation yesterday was that its not about finding the perfect answer its about the what you experience.

Looking forward to seeing what journey of discovery module 2 takes us on.

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer, I thought this was a really great way of summarising the Skype call yesterday!
And I have also managed to follow you, which I hadn't been until this point. Overall I think it was a very successful group chat in many ways. Emily x